Ok I am extremely new at this :) Nate and I have been married for almost 10 months, man time flies, i would like to still consider us newly weds but we are moving closer closer to one year. Anyways, we recently moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, Viva Las Vegas. We love it so far. Our apartment is in an excellent location close to Nates work, it only takes him between 15 and 30 min to get to work. The neighborhoods around us looks wonderful and our little apartment complex is pretty nice, of course there are some sketchy things that make me a little nervous, but what can I say, I am little girl stepping into a big big city and calling it home for the first time in my life. I love it. I love the shopping in fact thats what I live for it keeps me sane. I try not to spend every day, and I have really enjoyed shopping for gifts..... if it weren't for the shopping i might have gone insane. When we first got here, Nate and I got to hang out a lot, neither of us were employed and all he had to do was study for his third section of the CPA!!! Thats right he has already taken two sections and passed with extremely high scores, I am super proud of him and love to brag about him. He is doing awesome in his chosen career!!! So anyways we hung out all the time and now that he has joined 'real life' and started working i am adjusting to the time i get to hang out with myself now, oh yeah i am also looking for a job. Which stinks but has got to be done! here are some pics of our new apartment, i love it. decorating is coming along thanks to ideas from my mom, i definately wish i was more artistic but the decorations really make it feel like a home. We love it here!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
My First Official Blog Post.... OH man
Posted by Jana and Nate at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment